Salvatore Prianti - 1944
1944: Salvatore Prianti
44 Georgia Street, East Northport, New York 11731
- My uncle on my mothers side.
- Salvatore Prianti - Born in New York.
- Born November 18th, 1917, deceased June 13th, 1947.
- Sal was the oldest son of the five Prianti Brothers. He was drafted into the U.S. Army. Sal was in the military police and the 104th field artillery. He served our country in World War 11, in the South Pacific and was sergeant in the MPs ( military police ). He picked up the Malaria germ while he was stationed in the Pacific he was on medication for it, and finally died from it. He is buried at Pinelawn National Cementery, Pinelawn, NY.
- We are not sure what metals Salvatore Prianti received.