Pond and Stone Waterfall
1990: Pond and Stone Waterfall
Fort Salonga, Northport, New York 11768
ITEM- PWP - 02
- Stage 1 - Property Plan and site survey.
- Stage 2 - Site preparation to include removal of over grown shrub, bush and trees with our Bobcat. All original debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 3 - Excavation of site for pond installation
- Stage 4 - Installation of stone coping and pond basin.
- Latter plants and ground cover were installed in all structures. All planting material was hand picked from local growing farms of this region to insure proper growth for our climate conditions.