Brick Planter Box
1987: Brick Planter Island Design
East Northport, NY
ITEM- SWP - 04
- Stage 1 - Complete renovation of front beds included removal of: old shrubs, roots, stumps and grass. All original debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 2 - Brick Planter Construction using Nassau Brick, also know as Black Pool. Giving the landscape a natural effect while still matching the existing walk and stoop masonry colors.
- Stage 3 - Planting design was motified greatly from the original large overgrown type shrubs to dwarf species and slow growing evergreens.
- Stage 4 - Wood Chips were latter used with weed barrier for ground cover.
- All planting material was hand picked from local growing farms of this region to insure proper growth for our climate conditions.